UCSB's Global Societies Journal is calling for graduate and undergraduate submissions for our next issue in Spring 2017. The deadline for submission is: April 15. Cash prizes for the top graduate and top undergraduate essays!
Global Societies Journal (GSJ) is a peer-reviewed and open-access journal based in the Global Studies Department at the University of California, Santa Barbara. This interdisciplinary publication explores and analyzes globalization and global-scale issues from a variety of perspectives and disciplines.
GSJ encourages innovative approaches that bridge social sciences and humanities, and seeks to open up new conversations that speak to the contemporary global issues. The journal accepts graduate and undergraduate academic work, which addresses a diversity of social, cultural, political, economic, environmental, and legal issues with a holistic perspective that aspires to further our understanding of the contemporary societies.
When you publish in GSJ, you will benefit from:
- Rigorous peer-review process.
- High visibility of your research through wide indexing.
- Green open-access that allows your article to be deposited at the University of California repository and be freely available to anyone with internet access.
- Inclusion of interdisciplinary approaches and diverse perspectives to understanding complex global phenomena as inherently embedded in our societies.
- Far-reaching, interdisciplinary and state-of-the-art research.
- Internationally diverse editorial board.
Join the network of global researchers and submit your paper to Global Societies Journal. For more information, view the our website or contact the editorial office at email@example.com.